What You Can’t Store at Macy’s Cubes Self Storage
Dangerous Goods that Must Not be Loaded for Storage or Transport in Cubes Self Storage.
Dangerous goods are items or substances that may endanger the safety of the goods being stored for you and others in cubes self storage.
There are a few things we can’t store or transport for you.
The following items must not be loaded into Macy’s Cubes Self Storage (under any circumstance):
Other such items include but not limited to;
- Illegal goods of any sort
- Firearms or ammunition
- Petrol or gas engine equipment either new or used such as a chainsaw, lawn mower, trimmer
- Cigarette lighters with a blue flame and cigar lighters
- Spillable batteries
- Gas cylinders or cartridges, propane, LPG, BBQ Gas.
- ‘Strike anywhere’ matches
- Fire extinguishers
- Aerosol cans
- Explosives such as fireworks, flares, sparklers, party poppers
- Flammable liquids and solids such as paint, lighter fluid, thinners, lacquer, fuels
- Bleaching powders and peroxides
- Poisons such as weed killers, insecticides,
- Pool cleaning products
- Flammable solids such as fire starters, mothballs
- Fiberglass repair kits and resins
- Live animals or plants
- Perishable Goods
Need more help call us on 1300 40 90 69